Value Added Offers, & Best Rates Guaranteed.
Aarunya is centrally located in Sri Lanka and has easy access to the A9 highway connecting both Dambulla and Kandy cities.
Our guests enjoy a variety of tailor made excursions and tours including exciting cultural and natural attractions, with durations ranging from a few hours to a full day.
We recommend staying with us for at least 2 nights to experience Aarunya and to take advantage of our excellent excursions and activities.
Please request the Aarunya Excursions brochure for further details.
A summary of our excursions:
- Village/waterfall/nature hikes (Based on availability of guide).
- ‘Chasing Waterfalls’ (Half day).
- ‘Into the Wild’ (Minneriya or Kaudulla National Parks - Full Day).
- ‘Land of the Kings’ (Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa - Full Day).
- ‘The Romance of Kandy’ (Half Day - 3 to 4 hours).
- ‘Taste of Ceylon Tea’ (Tea factory excursion - 4 to 5 hours).
- ‘Sunrise over Adam’s Peak’ (Adam’s Peak - Overnight).
- ‘18 Bends & Veddhas of Mahiyanganaya’ (Scenic drive, oldest temple, Indigenous village - Full day).
- ‘Tea off at Victoria Golf Course’ (18 Hole International standard Golf Course - Half or full day).
- ‘Arts and Culture’ (Galgamuwa Craft Village, mask factory, Kandy city cultural show - 4 to 5 hours).
- ‘Temples of the Last Dynasty’ (Galgamaduwa, Embekke, & Lankathilaka Temples in Kandy - 5 to 6 hours).
- ‘Peaks & Valleys’ (Tour of Knuckles Conservation Range - All day).