Value Added Offers, & Best Rates Guaranteed.
Planning Your Awesome Trip
Aarunya is centrally located, with easy access to historical, cultural, and natural sights and landmarks on and off the beaten track. Try our incredible excursions, tours and activities. We can also assist with planning custom itineraries.
Contact us for more information.
Location & Experiences
Aarunya Excursions List
Aarunya is centrally located in Sri Lanka and has easy access to the A9 highway connecting both Dambulla and Kandy cities.
Our guests enjoy a variety of tailor made excursions and tours including exciting cultural and natural attractions, with durations ranging from a few hours to a full day.
We recommend staying with us for at least 2 nights to experience Aarunya and to take advantage of our excellent excursions and activities.
Please request the Aarunya Excursions brochure for further details.
A summary of our excursions:
- Village/waterfall/nature hikes (Based on availability of guide).
- ‘Chasing Waterfalls’ (Half day).
- ‘Into the Wild’ (Minneriya or Kaudulla National Parks - Full Day).
- ‘Land of the Kings’ (Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa - Full Day).
- ‘The Romance of Kandy’ (Half Day - 3 to 4 hours).
- ‘Taste of Ceylon Tea’ (Tea factory excursion - 4 to 5 hours).
- ‘Sunrise over Adam’s Peak’ (Adam’s Peak - Overnight).
- ‘18 Bends & Veddhas of Mahiyanganaya’ (Scenic drive, oldest temple, Indigenous village - Full day).
- ‘Tea off at Victoria Golf Course’ (18 Hole International standard Golf Course - Half or full day).
- ‘Arts and Culture’ (Galgamuwa Craft Village, mask factory, Kandy city cultural show - 4 to 5 hours).
- ‘Temples of the Last Dynasty’ (Galgamaduwa, Embekke, & Lankathilaka Temples in Kandy - 5 to 6 hours).
- ‘Peaks & Valleys’ (Tour of Knuckles Conservation Range - All day).